Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Nervous Take over!!

After almost seven months of nothing....I have three job interviews with in one week. I cant believe it!!! How crazy!!! My first is today and then there is one Monday and Wednesday. Im excited and happy but so nervous that I could chew my arm off!!!
I really wanted to post and say good luck to me!!! (well that is a funny thing to say....oh well)

Also Ive been dreaming of spring and cant wait for all the flowers to come out!!! I cant wait till I have a house of my own were I can plant lots and lots of happy flowers. I want daises and daffodils, and roses, and lavender and maybe some hyacinths...... So fun!!! and then we can have some tomatoes and beans!!! So wonderful!!!

I love the way that God made the earth to grow and renew! He is so good and amazing!!!!

No comments: